The key to success is having an open mind and being impartial to the various treatment methods that are available – from allopathic to homeopathic, and beyond. Certain components of one therapy may complement aspects of another – whether on the physical, mental or emotional level.
The following therapies, procedures, medicines, and remedies are related to biomagnetic therapy:
- Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UVB) Therapy: An intravenous therapy that represents a safe, non-toxic, low cost and drug-free method of treatment for most blood-borne viruses and offers hope to those who suffer from viral infections and related conditions.
- Ozone Therapy: An oxidative modality and an effective therapeutic method that helps increase oxygenation, detoxification and immune stimulation.
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy: A non-invasive, painless treatment that utilizes a solenoid that emits a pulsating, varying intensity and frequency electromagnetic field.
- Spagyric Medicine: A combination of homeopathy, herbology and pharmacology that effectively detoxifies the body and cleanses the biological terrain.
- Phospholipid Exchange Therapy (IV lipid infusion therapy/ PK protocol): An intravenous technique for supplying the correct proportion of fats and oils in a bioavailable form to replenish cell membranes and membranes within cells.